Junior Theatre, Inc. creatively enriches the lives of Quad-City Area youth by offering education in the art and craft of theatre written for youth, performed by youth and presented to the public.
- Self-Confidence: We enhance students' life-long ability to express themselves with clarity and conviction.
- Friendship: We provide a safe environment where students interact and form lasting relationships.
- Responsibility: We promote a team environment in which students rely on each other and themselves to fulfill their goals.
- Creativity: We foster individuality and unique ideas expressed on stage and beyond.
- Inclusiveness: We make programs and performances affordable and accessible to all.
- Fun: We believe that theatre arts should be enjoyable and that FUN is essential to our quality of life.