The Junior Theatre Junior Board is a creative youth board focusing on the growth of Davenport Junior Theatre as well as the improvement of the Junior Theatre experience for generations to come.
- President: Katie H
- Vice-President: Emily A
- Secretary: Roger P
- Treasurer: Meredith S
- Officer-at-Large: Malia P
The Junior Board actively raises funds throughout the year through the sale of concessions at Mainstage productions. They then use these funds to create special projects, like out-of-town theatre trips (Minneapolis 2014, Chicago 2015, Spring Green 2016), special productions (A Midsummer Night's Dream 2011, The Clown Who Ran Away 2013, Student Directed One Acts 2017), and other special workshops and events, such as the annual Halloween Bash, started in 2011.
Junior Board members consist of all students that have participated in a minimum of one Mainstage Company production, from beginning to end, and are between 6th and 12th grade. To become an active board member, you must attend a Junior Board meeting. There is no fee and you need not sign up in advance. Just show up if you are eligible and interested!
Junior Board : Meeting Schedule 2017-18
- Thursday, August 10 : 7:15-8:30pm (Annual Meeting, Bylaw Review, Elections)
- Thursday, September 14 : 7:15pm - 8:00pm (Halloween Bash Committee Creation)
- Thursday, October 12 : 7:15pm – 8:00pm (Halloween Bash Update)
- Thursday, December 14 : 5:30pm – 7:30pm (Holiday Party)
- Thursday, January 11 : 7:15pm – 8:00pm (Summer Project Brainstorm)
- Thursday, March 8 : 7:15pm – 8:00pm (Summer Project Proposals)
- Thursday, April 12 : 7:15pm – 8:00pm
- Thursday, June 14 : 7:15pm – 8:00pm
- Thursday, August 9 : 7:15pm - 8:30pm (Annual Meeting, Bylaw Review, Elections)